At Baehr Family Financial, we work with individuals, families and small business owners, and our clients tend to have a few things in common.
Typically, our clients want to:
- Be good stewards and make the most of their resources;
- Get objective advice and reassurance they’re on the right track;
- Have a plan to reach their financial goals; and
- Work as a team to reach those goals
However, we want to make sure our approach will match your personality and expectations.
As a client, you are likely to be successful working with us if you:
- Desire to have more organization in your financial life, and use your resources in a more effective way;
- Have an understanding that small changes over a long period of time yield big results and are willing to make those necessary changes; and
- Realize that a financial plan, rather than being a document on a shelf, is a continuing dialogue about your goals and life values, and how to use the opportunities and challenges in your finances to live a richer, more meaningful life.
Our specialties include:
- Pharmaceutical corporation executives
- Single women (widowed, divorced, never married), who tend to appreciate our role as their “financial thought partner”
- Faith based female entrepreneurs
- Retiring teachers
- Military families
If this sounds like you, give us a call. We’d love to see how we can help.