Erin founded Purposeful Money in 2007 out of a desire to provide the kind of caring, client focused financial planning she couldn’t do as an employee of a traditional financial services company. She has over 20 years of experience in financial planning and tax preparation. When not working with clients, Erin can likely be found spending time with her grandsons, out on the golf course, or cheering on the Iron Pigs.
Memberships and Designations
- Certified Financial Planner
- Sports and Entertainment Accredited Wealth Management Advisor
- Enrolled Agent, admitted to practice before the Internal Revenue Service
- National Association of Personal Financial Advisors (NAPFA) registered member
- Member of the XY Planning Network
As Purposeful Money’s business strategist, Frank keeps our company aligned with its mission and continuously seeks to improve our business practices, as well as doing the same for our small business clients. His management of the business aspects of Purposeful Money leaves Erin free to do the client work she loves. Frank has an extensive background working for Fortune 500 companies and inspires peak performance through strong leadership while delivering growth. Frank is a life long golfer, an avid Penn State fan and Phillies fan, but enjoys spending time with family most of all.